Welcome

Welcome to my home on the web! I'm so pleased you've dropped in! It's spring in the South and that means you can most likely find me outside in the garden. This time of year there's much to be done to spruce up our gardens, enjoy what is coming up and prepare our soils for spring planting! I'm excited to announce that my new book is published, along with co-authors Pamela Crawford and Barbara Pleasant. The book was great fun to put together, we think you'll find it an easy to use reference for all your gardening questions!


Look in the Book!

It's available in retail stores, gardens, and online. (See the Where to Buy link above!)

I hope you'll come back to harveycotten.com often and check around the site. You'll find questions answered, Huntsville Botanical Garden happenings, and many more garden hints shared here!

Thank you for coming by!

Harvey